Read on as this is Part 2 of several blogs that I will be posting over the next several days and maybe a couple of weeks. I trust you had a very Merry Christmas (2018).
Here’s Part 2
1. Call your neighborhood Gynecology as well as OB Offices. Try your Pediatric Offices and ask about you leaving info with them.
This is a means for you to target parents of children with the house celebration opportunity, the business opportunity and also brand-new client sales.
2. Contribute a Product to your local (favorite) Radio Station. Many have various competitions and are constantly seeking sponsors!
Your contribution can be used as a tax deduction plus you will certainly secure free advertising & business exposure for your contribution!
3. Contribute a product to your area Bingo Halls! They too are constantly trying to find sponsors for their Bingo Prizes! Bingo is BIG in many locations!
4. Find your local area job fairs. Rent a cubicle and showcase your wonderful organization opportunity!
5. Now not just local area job fairs but also call your local area college(s) and find out when their job/employment fair is. Here, you can usually obtain a cubicle or table for much less than $35 and you will certainly gather a lot of GREAT brand-new hire leads when you participate.
6. Call the local automobile dealerships. Offer a FREE little package that you put together and they can give to their clients when they come in and take a test drive!
7. Target your area health clubs! You can obtain a table area for around $20. Make sure you have 3-5 products on display, lots of brochures, calling cards and fliers.
8. Connect with others in your neighborhood that may have a home based business. Learn what events and activities they take part in. They can help you to begin networking in your area.
9. Get in touch with companies in your area to see if you can set a table in the employee lounge or snack bar for when they are on break! It seems nowadays many firms will allow you to do this if you ask!
10. Does your local cable TV firm have a regional info network? Ask them about advertising and marketing! Your advertisements will certainly get to hundreds of prospective purchasers.
I do advise you however, to just use your internet site address for these sorts of marketing and not your individual home address.
I trust you can maybe use 1 or 2 of the suggestions above. Stay tuned for Part 3 sometime in the next couple of days. Also, feel free to leave a comment or get in touch with us if you need anything.